Now please don’t get us wrong - we love a glossy, shiny, glowy beauty look for spring but this week we’re feeling the inclination to experiment with this season's penchant for matte flat look a la Givenchy, Chloe and Grazia's own webisode star, Todd Lynn. Forget shimmer or shine and think flat, well-finished skin and nails instead. This look is modern, quirky and highly wearable - plus, you can work it on skin, eyes, lips and nails.
Here are our favourite products to get the look...
1. MAC Blot Film – dab away shine with these super satisfying blotting sheets.
2. Laura Mercier Secret Finish Mattifying Gel – a cult product with the most incredible matte texture. You will be wild for it.
3. Revlon Matte Eye shadows – We love these no-sheen, flat navys, greys and aubergines.
4. Give your self a lip with a difference and use a forefinger to apply powder on top of your lippy to get rid of any shine.
5. Grazia girls enjoy matte fingertips every once in a while. Try O.P.I, Knockout Cosmetics and Essie Matte About You topcoat.
- Rose Beer, Beauty Assistant