So it's our last day of shooting here in
1. 'Blue Tulum Green Juice' We've been staying at the incredible Blue Tulum Resort and one of our many favourite things about the hotel is this shrek-green wonderjuice. This concoction of celery, kiwi, lime and orange juice has kept us perky throughout our 5.15am call times.
2.Revlon Nail Varnish in Red Hot Tamale. Everyone on our trip has been fighting over this spicy red varnish at one point or other this week. The name couldn't be more appropriate; the buffet here is piled high with tamales. We would love to tell you what they are but to be honest we're still not quite sure-we've been too scared to try them after encountering a rather odd-tasting strawberry in a Mexican restaurant earlier this week. Sorry.
3. Makeup artist extraordinaire Mel Arter says that she just can't live without Estee Lauder Day Wear Plus. 'It's super light and you can't see it on the skin but it releases a tint that is so lightweight and sheer you instantly have summer skin.' We want!
4. Grazia Beauty girls won't be without their
5. Here in
6. Organic Olive Oil Nourishing Sheen Spray for Dry Thirsty Hair provides the perfect sheen on Model's locks and is available at almost every New York Drug Store.
7. Amy Farid won't be without Bumble and Bumble Straight. 'It's perfect for summer because it keeps hair looking wet, sleek and high shine in the sun.'
Well adios chicas and chicos. Over and out! See you back in the homeland!