Well, what a year it’s been for Lady Gaga. As well as taking the music world by storm, she’s also quickly become one of the biggest beauty icons of 2009. With her ever changing and uber experimental looks, even beauty chameleon Rihanna looks dull in comparison!
So what have been the Gaga highlights?
* Who can forget the hair bow? A classic Gaga hair moment which has since inspired the likes of Mrs Beckham and queen of the up 'do Cheryl Cole to follow suit (although not with quite the same quirky effect as Gaga). We wait with baited breath for when she'll be working it next and who'll be the next star to give it a whirl...
* Those lashes. God bless her but there’s nothing au naturel about our Lady G and her eyelashes are no exception. At every possible occasion, they're loaded to the max with a shelf like wedge of falsies. Her trademark look is a 60’s chunky, black feathery set on the upper and lower lashes. Just fabulous!
* Big Bang Hair. Does she look like she dropped her hairdryer into the bath while blow-drying? Yes but we love the look regardless. This thick block of hair has become as much of a trademark for Gaga as the teacup. Always worn with a curl or a crimp, we’re never failed to be amazed at the variety of fringe and texture styles she comes up with.
* Experimental lipstick. MAC must love Gaga and her no holds barred approach to lippy. Blue, purple, black – you name it, she’s worn it. For the S/S '10 shows we spotted green, ruby embellished and even white lipstick on the runway. What trend will Gaga do next?
* Schizophrenic skin. One minute she’s making Magda from There’s Something About Mary’s tan look natural and the next minute she’s whiter than the festive snow we’ve been enjoying. There’s no middle ground when it comes to her complexion and we’ve heard it’s all down to super pale and super dark concealors being used instead of foundations.
Give us your comments below on your favourite Gaga beauty looks!