John Lewis beauty booty alert! Grazia is so excited by the return of John Lewis’s brilliant ‘Where Beauty Begins’ events, that this Thursday (10 September) we’re holding a fabulously swanky shopping night at the John Lewis store on Oxford Street to celebrate. For those of you who have missed out in the past, Where Beauty Begins is a genius two-week long beauty bonanza, held at John Lewis stores around the
At the Grazia event:
- Hair guru Philip Kingsley will be making a guest appearance advising customers on how to achieve beautifully luscious locks (and you’ll receive a complimentary trio of samples with your consultation). Perfect for giving your hair a post-summer boost.
- Be one of the first to smell Marc Jacobs’s latest fragrance, Lola, with a complimentary sample.
- Visit the counter of beauty specialists Lancôme and experience the latest innovation in skincare with Absolue Precious Cells
- Indulge in a luxurious hand-massage
- And if all that wasn’t enough, just to spice up an already great night out – 100 exclusive goodie bags worth £45 will be given out throughout the night, containing a Body and Shine Jet-Set (75ml shampoo and conditioner and long-time favourite product Elasticizer) from Philip Kingsley, a mini brush set, a 50ml Express Cleansing Water from Lancôme, a deluxe Lola sample from Marc Jacobs and a Golden Touch highlighter from YSL.
Grazia/ Where Beauty Begins event will be held on Thursday, 10 September, from 6-9pm.
Email JL_Oxford_Street@johnlewis.co.uk to register!