Wills and Kate are a right laugh [Getty]
So yesterday Prince William revealed that he and Kate are not planning to have anymore children at the moment *cries* Speaking whilst celebrating St. Patrick’s Day at the Irish Guard’s Parade he reportedly said, ‘One’s enough!.’ Now this goes completely against the time when Wills told some school children in Singapore that they were ‘thinking about having two.’ Doesn’t he know that if you tell children something you have to make it come true?
Kate is yet to comment so there’s still hope that we might one day have another adorable baby to ogle at - perhaps Prince George is just so naughty that they can't bare the thought of having another one. Anyway here’s a few reasons why we’d be happy for PG to get a little brother or sister. Think on it guys, just for us…
6 Reasons Why The Cambridges Should Have More Kids
1. We’ll get to relive Royal Baby fever all over again... the banners, the countdown, the extreme Royalists camped outside the hospital for over a month, what wasn’t there to enjoy about Royal Baby fever…
2. If, just if, Kate had a girl Harper Beckham would have some SERIOUS competition… First there was Suri Cruise, then Harper Beckham, then Blue Ivy Carter, then North West, but surely a Royal baby girl would trump all of them. THINK OF THE OUTFITS!
3. It's good for the economy... or something.
4. Kate would get to recycle all of her maternity outfits... We all know how much she loves doing that, see, we're thinking of you here, Kate.
WHO DOESN'T LOVE A BABY?
5. Think of all the memes... Remember when Prince George was born and the internet basically went mental, don't deny us the chance to do that again guys!