We know you're supposed to make festival plans based on the proportion of the line-up listed in some Sound of 2014 poll, but sometimes you just want a good old party. Here's how to pick your knees-up.
1. Want to be by the seaside? Try Great Escape in Brighton. Kelis is on the bill.
2. Love fancy dress? Secret Garden Party is your scene. Theme = 'Goodbye Yellow Brick Road'.
4. Don't want to leave London? MIA's playing at Lovebox in Victoria Park.
5. On a budget? Day tickets for Tramlines in Sheffield (starring Public Enemy and Katy B) are just £12.
6. Want wear false lashes? Look into Parklife in Manchester.
7. Don't want to wear wellies? Opt for Live At Leeds, it's held at venues around the city.