At our Monday morning departmental conference meeting, we spent 10 minutes talking about our first A/W '10 purchases. We debated investing in an aviator-style jacket, what kind of boot to buy and that this week is 'big drop' week - the official start of A/W '10 deliveries on the high street (and that’s when the panic set in). However, fashion purchases aside, it got me thinking about my top five must-have nail shades for next season (although don’t hold me to these; I have a feeling I’ll be adding in a few extras!).
Here’s the countdown (left to right):
- American Apparel Nail Lacquer in Butter – office wear
- Nails Inc Lowndes Square – winter beach holiday
- Essie Forever Young – for dinners and general chic-o-meter factor
- Orly Space Cadet – for parties and Christmas
- YSL Couture manicure in No 3 (two bottles!) – Fashion Week attendance
Goodbye summer, hello winter wonderland!