The sun is here-finally! One problem, it’s now sandal weather and even though I’ve been waiting nearly eight months to get my feet into sandals, I’ve still been caught out and my feet are in need of some serious attention. Cue David at Percy and Reed and his amazing ‘return to baby feet’ pedicure at 8am this morning! I took note of the steps to obtaining baby soft feet:
- Use a Pedi Egg on dry skin
- Soak feet
- File wet feet with foot file
Three step exfoliation stages:
- CND Sea Scrub with AHA marine extracts
- CND Sea Salt glow with minerals, sea salt, Ylang Ylang, Vitamin E oil
- CND Cooling Mask
Then comes the moisturising part:
- Massage CND Raw Earth Hydrating Lotion
- Followed by CND Cucumber heel therapy intensive moisturiser for the heels
I then chose this amazing green polish, CND polish in Green Scene (I’m a green toe polish virgin) and LOVE it. Look how flattering it is on feet.
Now I’m totally ready for a weekend of sun and fun!