10. Australian Bodycare. Australian Bodycare On The Spot Stick, £5.99. This easy to use stick contains tea tree oil and to act against spots, blemishes and diminish bacteria. We love its purse-friendly price too.
9. Avene. Avene Triacnéal Cream, £23. A non-greasy emulsion that eradicates severe imperfections, Avene’s Triacneal formulation allows the skin to breath without leaving the skin tight or dry.
8. Clinique. Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum, £38. This serum immediately reduces the appearance of pores by 30% helping to create a younger and smoother look by targeting dry, rough patches of skin.
7. Dermalogica. Dermalogica Clearing Mattifier, £42.00. This contains silicon that melts into the skin to help diminish fine lines and smooth skin texture where spots havce broken out. Apply in the morning to areas prone to excess oil production.
6. Erno Laszlo. Erno Laszlo Anti Blemish Beta Wash, £45. This is the perfect remedy for those with slightly oily skin - an antiseptic gel wash, it removes excess oil and treats blemished skin. For best results, dilute with water and massage onto the face and neck.
5. Eve Lom. Eve Lom Dynaspot, £22.00. This is your one-stop emergency breakout treatment! With a universal skin-tone tint, you can use it under or over makeup which is a god-send.
4. La Roche Posay. La Roche Posay Effaclar H Compensating Moisturiser, £8.05. This is a soothing moisturiser that provides the skin with essential lipids to help build natural barriers against external aggressions. Your complexion is left feeling soothed and intensely moisturised.
3. Origins. Origins Super Spot Remover, £13.00. Bad breakout? Just dab on this salicylic acid hero which will instantly help speed healing and ease the inflammation. It also contains skin-calming caffeine and red algae to relieve redness.
2. SkinCeuticals. SkinCeuticals Blemish+ Age Defense, £74.00. This great little bottle is a targeted oil-free approach to tackle mild acne and signs of ageing. It decongests clogged pores to help reduce breakouts.
There is nothing worse than having a last minute breakout just before that big occasion or post-LFW. We all know that through maintaining a healthy lifestyle we can reduce the chance of unfortunate breakouts but let’s face it, we all have to cope with stress, little sleep and a good old sugary treat once in a while. So don’t panic ladies - we have found 10 perfect products that will help tackle and cover those nasty breakouts.
By Jordan Collyer