Hungry? Busy? Want a quick tasty meal? Then we have the solution for you, courtesy of Victoria Grier, food stylist/writer and Grazia Daily's new recipe vine queen. Every Friday she will be posting easy-peasy, quick-as-a-flash recipes that are a doddle to do. And because we don't want to take up any more of your time, here's our spicy curried oat topping for fish.
All the ingredients below are from Waitrose
1. HEAT the oven to 200c/180c fan/gas 6.
2. LINE your baking tray with greasproof paper.
3. SPRINKLE a cup of oats onto the tray topped with a tablespoon of curry powder.
4. DRIZZLE with a tablespoon of olive oil.
5. BAKE in a hot oven for around 10 - 15 minutes until golden in colour.
6. TOP a lovely fresh fish fillet and aromatic rice with your delicious curried oats.
Follow Vic on Twitter @VicGrier #Foodinaflash