Hungry? Busy? Want a quick snack? Then we have the solution for you, courtesy of Victoria Grier, food stylist/writer and Grazia Daily's new recipe vine queen. Every Friday she will be posting easy-peasy, quick-as-a-flash recipes that are a doddle to do. And because we don't want to take up any more of your time, here's our Soy pumpkin seeds snack.
Soy pumpkin seeds
Makes 5 small snack pots
All the ingredients below are from Waitrose
1 x 150g Waitrose LOVE life pumpkin seeds £1.29
1 x Waitrose cooking oven tray 38cm £7.12
1 x Essential waitrose greaseproof paper £1.48
1. HEAT the oven to 200c/180c fan/gas 6.
2. LINE your baking tray with greaseproof paper.
3. POUR the seeds over the tray spread equally.
4. SPRINKLE 75ml of soy sauce over the seeds.
5. BAKE for 10-15 minutes until the soy sauce has caramelised.
6. EAT on the run as a healthy snack.
You can follow Vic on Twitter @VicGrier #Foodinaflash