Tinder’s been around for a while now, so long in fact that we’ve all started to get a bit fatigued with the whole thing. We've dated all the fit people and the not so fit people and all the guys we definitely didn't fancy at all. So is it time to let go? Here's 10 reasons why it might be time to delete Tinder...
1. ‘There are no new people in your area'
What do you mean, NO new people? My distance is set to 50 miles.
2. You’ve re-matched with someone you already went on a date with (and hated)
Second time lucky?
3. You have arthritis in your right thumb
And your left thumb. And your whole hand actually.
4. The best conversation you’ve had is with your mate
The one you stumbled across and liked by accident.
5. You get actually angry when you left swipe someone you really fancied
WHY, GOD, WHY?
6. You can't remember what it was like to have a full battery on your iPhone
10%? 10%? Where's my bloody charger?
7. 'Your storage is almost full'
What of? Unsuitable Tinder matches that's what.
8. You accidentally went on a date with a cocaine addict.
9. You can’t remember the last time you started 'talking' to someone and they didn’t ask you for a sexy picture
10. You basically HATE Tinder
Tinder is the worst.